Sheldon-Williams Collegiate offers one of the most rigorous academic programs in Saskatchewan. Typically over 75% of our graduating class goes on to post-secondary educational institutions in Saskatchewan, Canada and around the world. Sheldon-Williams also offers a personal atmosphere with more individualized, instructional opportunities, while still offering a wide range of electives in a number of subject areas. As a medium sized school with over 600 students, there is also an increased opportunity for scholarships and awards.
There are a number of programs and qualities that make the learning experience of students at Sheldon-Williams both positive and fulfilling:
- Expert and specialized teaching staff.
- Advanced Placement (AP) English, Math and Psychology including Enriched 10 and 11 courses. The AP program is a rigorous course that prepares students for post-secondary education and also offers the potential for university credits.
- An innovative Grade 9 program that includes flexible groupings and interdisciplinary study.
- Modern, dedicated science lab and state of the art kitchen.
- Enhanced teaching strategies using Smart Boards.
- Special electives such as an Outdoor Pursuits class, and specialized Photography classes.
- Learning Resource Programming (LRP).
- Supportive Environment integrated programs.
Sheldon-Williams also offers a unique course called Leadership 20/30. For more information click the link here: Leadership 20/30
Students please feel free to check out our School Handbook.